PMBA Architects is located in the former Citizens Banking Company building within the Historic District of Downtown Perrysburg. The building was constructed in 1926 and is claimed to be the oldest bank in Wood County.
The style of the building is of the Italian Renaissance tradition, which was popular for banks and libraries during the early 20th century.
The building is adorned with an Indiana limestone facade on the front and south elevations. A massive stone arch is located at the front, at the center is a scroll-shaped bracket decorated with acanthus leaves. A large window is within the arch, and two narrow windows located at street level. Three Romanesque arches with scroll-shape keystone brackets are located on the ally side.
On the interior of the building, an attractive ornamental ceiling has been restored and the original banking vault has been maintained.